Top tips for a family photo session
Top Tips for family photo shoots:
- Don't tell the kids you have a photographer coming round, I'm just a friend popping over for coffee (or Earl Grey if you have it)! That way there's no pressure on the children to behave in a certain way. And they'll relax much quicker.
- Let's go on an adventure!
- Plan some activities for our time together. Football in the park, a shopping trip, or even throwing Holi powder in the garden.
- Tantrums, arguments, whingers – are all totally fine – I get it, I have 2 children of my own!
- No screens allowed. Turn off the TV, ipads, phones – it's time well spent together.